19 November 2009

Favorite Quotes

Favorite quotes as best I remember them.

My Drill Sergent on the MK2 50 cal machine gun and the Geneva Convention. "According to the Geneva convention, we cannot fire the 50 cal at military personnel, but we can fire it at military equipment. Equipment like helmets, boots, ruck sacks, rifles, and pistols."

FOLLOW ME !!! U.S. Army Infantry Motto

I see you've set aside this special time to publicly embarrass yourself.

Churchill after a woman accused him of being too drunk. "Yes but you are ugly and tomorrow I shall be sober"

A sergent major when I an American Army Officer said he now knew how General Custer felt. "Custer was a pussy sir !!!"

My friends we have passed legislation that will outlaw Communism forever the bombing begins in five minutes.
The Great Communicator

Do bears crap in the woods ? No sometimes they crap in the zoo. Mike A.

When you go home and tell them about us. Tell them that for their tomorrow, you gave your finest today. (Eisenhower on the D-Day invasion)

The greeting on Joe Frazier's cell phone: "My name is Smokin Joe Frazier, Sharp as a razor. Yeah float like a butterfly sting like a bee, I'm the man who done the job, you know, look at him and see".
Don't ask me to explain that one, just look it up because you need to learn more American History if you don't understand what Joe is talking about.

YYYEEEAAAHHH TOAST !!!!!!!

"Sorry Sir but the voices in my head and I are in agreement on this one. We don't like you !!! A Mikey original told to a door to door salesmen.

"We're going to hell so bring your sunblock" Ari of Entourage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!