07 March 2010

My thought for the week

I ain't gonna lie crew, I'm having a hard time right now. Mounting pressure and stress in both my personal and professional life. Haven't been writing much because I need to conserve what I have to take on these challenges. Can't be all sunshine and rainbows I guess but is a very scary time in my life right now. Stress of finances is keeping me up and only getting three-five hours of sleep at night.

So with that, just want to share a video that really touched me. This is about a man who ran a clothing line for MMA training. Sadly he died last year in an auto accidence, don't be put off by his appearance, this was a man respected and looked-up to by many within the MMA community and with good reason. After seeing this video tribute to him, I think you'll know why. Enjoy and I'll write again when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!