23 March 2010

Sorry its been so long

Hey readers sorry it has been so long. I wish I had more to say but I don't. I'm currently very busy with some personal things that I can't talk about or at least can't talk about right now in a public forum.

Furthermore, to enable me to more effectively do so, I'm deliberately keeping a low profile in cyberspace right now. I hope to have something on here in the next week or so, but until things are more secure, postings will be somewhat infrequent.

Don't worry, I'm not working on some diabolical scheme to invent a new Olestra or such nonsense. Its just a matter of respect and tact that I don't talk about it in a public forum. I don't believe anything said in cyberspace is truly anonymous.

You could say the instincts I developed over years of working near the edge the media spot light in the political field are kicking in strongly right now. For almost five years any and everything I said or did publicly or privately could and often was considered as representing that of my employer. Heaven help you if you drew the focus of the media spotlight away from your employer. Through that experience I learned to be super duper careful in all my words and deeds. Such as why I'm about to say this least their be any confusion. I do NOT speak on behalf of my employer EVER. All thoughts expressed both here as well as in any article posted on this site, are mine alone.

Hopefully things will change soon and I'll be back to pumping out articles talking about things with a mixture of humor and insight on a regular basis. But it won't be for at least a little while.



I thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The RedHeaded Rambler

1 comment:

  1. Inventing a new Olestra... now that's funny! :-)

    I hope it doesn't have the same inconvenient and uncomfortable sounding side-effects as the original...

    ReplyDelete

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!