13 February 2010

General messge to anyone who views the social networking sites I've linked to this blog

I know I've posted a message about a new blog post here tonight through some sites I link here. However as I've sat down with my word processor to write it, well I'm just not certain I will actually post it. Its not some hot topic crazy rant or anything. Its about some childhood memories, and right now it's becoming somewhat intense and I'm on the bubble about whether or not its too personal and too intense to share publicly. I know I need to finish it for me, and I also know I need to sleep on it before I make a decision on sharing it with others outside personal friends and family(don't worry it doesn't involve them either).

If I don't, I'll post something else on Sunday after I finish my taxes. I'm flat broke right now and I need money :)

This is the RedHeaded Rambler signing off till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!