15 February 2010

What happened with the last blog article

I just wanted to apologize for not posting the article I announced I was going to the other day. What happened was that I ran across some remnants of my past that I wanted to journal about. Even before the article took shape I wondered if the selected topic was going to be too intense and personal to share publicly much as I wanted to.

I'm glad I had an opportunity to journal about the experience, but when finished it was just as I was suspecting: way too intense and much much too personal to be shared. But it was a good experience that allowed me to heal some old wounds and get a handle on how deep this recovery process can be. So again thank you for understanding and I hope to have something good on here by sun-up.

Until then this is the RedHeaded Rambler signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!