05 December 2009

What kind of Women I'm into

I started filling this free personals ad type thing out on my myspace account today and realized it'd make a good blog entry. It asked for an in depth answer describing what kind of women you wanted to meet. If you ever wondered: here it is. As usual remember disclaimer under "About Me" section

I love independent confident women. They don't intimidate me, well sometimes they do :) Who wants to date a wallflower anyhow ? May as well go out with a toy doll if that's what you are into. I find intelligence very sexy.

I think more so now than ever before, its very important to me to find someone who is confident and comfortable wearing the skin they are in. Confidence is VERY sexy to me. Sure we all carry some emotional baggage and have our quirks. I learned long ago no one is perfect. I don't care who you were in the past, only who you are now. While I don't have any deep dark secrets, there are things in my past that I would have handled differently if given the choice again.

I have just come off a hard patch myself, so I understand what its like. While I'm not about to raise my hand in a victory dance, it is safe to say I'm in a much better place now, than I've ever been in my life. God has blessed me greatly through all the people he's put in my life along the way. Wouldn't want to do it again, but I am much stronger and a much better person for having made the trip.

I only bring this up because its become a part of my identity and who I am. I can only be me. While I'd like to think I'm always on a quest to grow and improve as a person, whether I succeed or not, I'll still be me, Mike A. I see in many profiles about women not wanting a person who "plays games". I'm not about to give a worn out line about how I"m different. But do understand because of what I described in the paragraph before, its just not in me to engage in "reindeer games" and likewise I don't have much stomach for women playing mind games with me either. I learned I cannot lie, so I quit trying awhile ago. I've leaned through years of working in customer service how to spot most people who lie too, and that its best to steer clear of them rather than confront them.

My friends know be to be loyal to a fault, someone who is not scared to stick my neck out for someone I feel is being wronged or deserves a second chance. One of my catch phrases is "If they are going to yell at someone, let them yell at me. Besides they'll find the line long and distinguished". But I no longer walk around hanging my jaw out looking for a fight either. I've been told that I'm more sensitive than I try to appear, and that I'm a very good listener who doesn't give the impression of being so. Part of that has to do with what I mentioned a paragraph earlier. But I'll let you ask me that if you care to know and only after you've told me all there is to know about you.

As I'm swimming through these moments of reflective thought, I often enjoy listening to music. Other than a dislike for almost all things rap, my tastes in music are very diverse. The first one I've chosen has to do with where I was.


November Rain

Guns N Roses | MySpace Music Videos



Lastly Here's one that has always been a favorite of mine because I interpret it to be about new beginnings, and that's what's kind of on my mind right now. Enjoy


HERE I GO AGAIN

valentin | MySpace Video


Until next time, this is the RedHeaded Rambler Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please just keep it clean sometimes my Mother reads this. Thank-you !!